Saturday 8 November 2014

Art Journal Swap Complete!

For the past year I've been involved in an art journal swap organised by Robin Sparrow Books. We each chose the theme for our own journals and once a month sent out one of our journal pages (A5, folded, paper of our choice) to another participant to decorate. So we each had one page a month to decorate and in return a page was decorated, embellished, illustrated or painted for us. Here are the pages I decorated for others. In my next post I'll share the book I created with the pages made for me!


11. Trees for Elizabeth




10. Four Seasons for Roselda





9. Magnolia for Shuna





8. Once upon a time for Milly




7. Growth for Rose





6. Free form for Julz


5. Vintage Fashion for Gillian




4. Beach for Glenice


3. Moroccan Bazaar for Sue




2. Words for Biddy





1. French Antique for Linda




- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment